Dodge Data & Analytics Architecture Panel Sweepstakes
- TO ENTER: To qualify, a DD&A Architect Panelist must complete and and submit at least one panel survey between the dates of January 1 and December 31, 2023.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored by Dodge Data & Analytics ("DD&A") with offices located at 34 Crosby Drive, Bedford, MA 01730.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is only open to entrants located within the U.S. who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of DD&A and/or its agents, and employees of any dealer supplying prizes in these sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes; nor are the immediate family members of such employees eligible to participate in these sweepstakes. All entrants must have an email address and internet access as of the start date of the sweepstakes.
- PRIZES: First Prize is a $2,000 check from DD&A which will be awarded to one (1) winner; Second Prize is a $500 check from DD&A which will be awarded to each of four (4) winners; and Third Prize is a $100 check from DD&A which will be awarded to each of ten (10) winners.
- ODDS: The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- HOW TO WIN: Fifteen (15) winners will be randomly selected in a drawing to be held on January 18, 2024 from among all eligible completed entries received prior to drawing date. The winners will be notified via the email address provided when entering the sweepstakes. If we do not receive a response email, we will make additional attempts to contact such non-responding winner(s) for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of original notification. If we do not receive a response email from such non-responding winner(s) during this period, we will randomly select new winner(s) to replace the non-responding winner(s); these new winner(s) will be notified in the same manner described above. If any new winner(s) do not deliver a response email during the thirty (30) day period following their original notification, then these sweepstakes will be closed and no additional winners will be selected for the unfilled slot(s). Once contacted, the winners must (i) reply to the email and confirm their full legal name and shipping address (that is, not a PO Box number) for delivery of a DD&A check in the amount of the prize and (ii) timely execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release. DD&A is not responsible for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries and all entries become the property of DD&A.
- WINNER'S LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after April 15, 2024 to: DD&A Architect Panel Sweepstakes, PO Box 283, Bedford, MA 01730.
- DISCLAIMERS: All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. DD&A is not responsible for late, misdirected or illegible entries. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with their acceptance of any prize. DD&A is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or Internet access failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed or incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions which may limit the ability to participate in this contest. DD&A reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this contest or any part thereof should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, fairness or proper conduct of these sweepstakes, including terminating just one phase or portion of the promotion.
- RESTRICTIONS: Only one entry per person, address and/or e-mail address allowed for each survey completed and submitted by such person.
- DISQUALIFICATION: In the event that the winner fails to claim a prize after being notified in accordance with Section 7, or fails to meet the eligibility requirements of this sweepstakes, an alternate winner may be selected at random in accordance with Section 7.
- SPONSOR’S RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE: Prizes are not substitutable for any other item by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value for any prize, for any reason.
Please close this window to return to the survey